Featuring CDMA 1xRTT EVDO connectivity, Nokia 6316 slide (or Nokia 6316s) seems to be headed to China Telecom.
There are almost no details about the specs of 6316 slide (Bluetooth 2.1 is surely featured), but the phone is probably an entry-level one, perhaps with a QVGA display, a low-end photo camera and so on.
We have only one image showing the unannounced phone:
The Bluetooth SIG mentions that the Nokia 6316 slide will be available not only in China, but also in Africa and South America.
However, there’s no word yet on the phone’s release date and price.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia 6700 slide and Nokia 7230 announced
- New Nokia phones spotted along N97 Mini and possibly the 5900 XM
- T-Mobile myTouch Slide with Android 2.1 in hands-on photos
- Nokia announces Nokia 6600 Slide
- Nokia 6600i slide, the smallest 5MP Nokia slider