Huawei M228 is the MetroPCS-bound phone, and, although its description over at the Bluetooth SIG says that it’s “designed as a mobile office for the business persons”, it actually looks like a pretty simple candybar.
The M228 has CDMA and AWS connectivity, a photo camera (with a dedicated key), and that’s about all we know for now. Here’s the phone’s front:
Next, the Huawei C6100 looks more like a smartphone (although it probably isn’t), featuring a full QWERTY keypad, dedicated Yahoo key, Music player, 2MP camera, CDMA 1X connectivity, MicroSD card support, and what seems to be a 3.5mm headset jack.
Huawei C6100 was just approved by the FCC, but we don’t know when and where it will be launched.
The Huawei G7002 has also passed the FCC recently. It’s a GSM touchscreen phone with Bluetooth, FM radio and a 1.3MP camera.
As in the case of C6100, details about the release of Huawei G7002 are currently missing.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Huawei C7300 and T550+ touchscreen phones for China
- ZTE C76 (for MetroPCS) and Huawei G7600 pass the FCC
- CDMA Samsung Corby Speed, Mpower Muzik 219 and Duos 259 announced in India
- Official pics of Motorola EM326g and the MOTOROKR S7-HD Bluetooth headset emerge
- Motorola Rival A455 and Evoke QA4 – specs unveiled