Announced by Adobe at the beginning of October, Flash 10.1 for mobile will be available for Palm’s WebOS smartphones starting the first half of 2010.
At least that’s what Adobe says to WebOS users who are currently trying to access Flash-based content on their handsets.
And in case you’re wondering, there’s still no word on when Apple’s iPhone will get Flash support. However, it would be somewhat funny if WebOS (which has been around for less than a year) gets Flash support before the iPhone does.
Until now, Palm announced only two WebOS devices – the Pre and the Pixi – but we’ll probably see more of them next year.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Flash 10.1 to Offer Full Mobile Flash Support with HD Video
- Adobe Prepping Flash for iPhone
- Palm Pre and the webOS platform will support Flash
- Flash is Coming to The iPhone. Well, Sort of.
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus to get Adobe Flash Player and AIR support in December