Named Samsung WEP490 Corby, the headset comes in various color versions, to match the colorful Corby phones.
The WEP490 Corby features a status LED indicator, echo cancellation, noise reduction and automatic volume control. It can provide a talk time of up to 6 hours, or a stand-by time of up to 10 hours.
The Samsung Corby WEP490 Bluetooth headset should be available soon in Russia for about $45.
Via Samsung Hub
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Wirelessly ride in style with Motorola H620 and H560 Bluetooth headsets
- Samsung intros new Bluetooth headsets: WEP870, WEP850 and WEP470
- BlueAnt Q1 Bluetooth headset launched at CES
- Moto’s H780 Bluetooth headset lets you connect to two phones at once
- Samsung Corby Pop C3510 gets semi-official