Today – not long after HTC announced that its high-end HD2 is shipping in Europe – Vodafone launched the smartphone in the UK, thus becoming the first British carrier to offer it to its customers.
With a contract agreement for two years and a monthly plan of at least £35 ($58), the HTC HD2 is free. You can get it for free with an 18-month contract too, but only with monthly plans of at least £40.
The new Windows Mobile 6.5 handset is available online here.
Vodafone UK doesn’t offer the HD2 on Pay As You Go for now, and there’s no word if it ever will.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Google Nexus One available at Vodafone starting April 30
- Nokia E7 now available in the UK
- Nokia C3-01 Touch and Type available in the UK (via O2, Vodafone, T-Mobile)
- Nokia N8 price and shipping date confirmed for the UK (coming in late September)
- UK: Vodafone’s exlclusivity of the HTC Sensation is about to end