The carriers that will launch the Mini 3i are China Mobile and Claro (part of America Movil).
Dell says that its first Android smartphone will be available in China in late November, while Brazilian customers should be able to buy it before the year’s end. The handset’s price was not announced.
Apparently, China gets a 3G-less and Wi-Fi-less Dell Mini 3G, while Brazil will have a version that included both these features – a version probably called Dell Mini 3iX, which may also come to the US, via AT&T, in early 2010.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Dell Mini 3iX passes the FCC, AT&T 3G included
- Dell Mini 3T1 – Dell’s second Android smartphone?
- Dell Mini 3i smartphone finally launches in China
- Dell Mini 3i reportedly coming to the UK
- Dell Mini 3iX Android phone turns up in Brazil. With tri-band 3G/HSDPA and Wi-Fi