Said handset is called Motorola MT710 and it’s an oPhone, meaning that it runs an Android OS customized for China Mobile.
The MT710 resembles the Droid, but it has no sliding QWERTY keyboard. Its features are similar as well, including a 3.7 inch touchscreen display with 845 x 480 pixels and Wi-Fi. The smartphone will also feature TD-SCDMA connectivity and CMMB (China Multimedia Mobile Broadcasting) support.
Details about the exact release date and price of Motorola MT710 are missing.
Another Moto Android phone that should be released soon in China is the Motorola Zeppelin.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG GW880 gets official for China Mobile
- Samsung Omnia II i8180 headed to China Mobile
- Motorola Fire (XT316) with Android 2.3 Gingerbread announced
- Motorola launches Android-powered Ming A1680, MT810 and XT806 in China
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr HD to be called Vanquish outside the US. Motorola Asanti rumored to hit AT&T