LG GW550, the Windows Mobile 6.5 smartphone first announced in September, was just released in South America and Asia, and it should be available in Brazil and Argentina starting today.
Other 20 countries will follow shortly, including countries in the Middle East (weird enough, Europe is not mentioned at all).
The GW550 is a 12mm thin handset that features GSM and HSDPA connectivity, a 2.4 inch QVGA display, full QWERTY keypad, A-GPS, Wi-Fi, push email, 3.2MP camera and MicroSD card support.
LG didn’t announce the price of GW550 – it will probably depend on the country you buy it from anyway.
Via Press release (in Korean)
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC’s 2010 line-up to include the Legend, Bravo, Trophy and more
- INQ Chat 3G and INQ Mini 3G coming to India via Aircel
- #MWC11: LG T500 and LG Neon 11 C330 touchscreen feature phones spotted
- Nokia 5800 Navigation Edition and E72 officially launched in the US
- Vodafone intros 533 Catwalk Collection, 541 Touch and more