We already know that Dell will launch an Android smartphone via AT&T in 2010 (most probably, the Mini 3i). Well, it turns out that the world’s second largest PC maker and AT&T may also introduce a MID next year.
China Times is reporting that Dell will actually have a variety of MIDs produced by Taiwanese manufacturer Qisda.
While there are absolutely no details about the MID for AT&T, this might be the Dell Streak (pictured below), recently appeared in Vietnam and featuring Android 2.0, 3G, Wi-Fi and a 5MP camera.
Of course, we still have to wait for an official confirmation on all this.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- 10-inch Dell Streak Pro Android tablet gets pictured
- Unlocked Dell Streak with Froyo launched in the US; new colors also available
- Dell Streak: no T-Mobile USA support, ships with Android 1.6, will get Froyo this year
- Dell Streak 10 Pro poses next to the Streak 7 and Streak 5
- AT&T and Rogers Dell Streak 5 finally get updated to Android 2.2 Froyo