Running Android and using HTC’s Sense UI, the Hero and the Tattoo “are focused on personalization and accessibility.”
HTC Hero features a 3.2 inches capacitive touchscreen display with 320 x 480 pixels, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3.5m headset jack and a 5MP autofocus camera. The Hero will be available in Australia for AUD 799 ($745).
The HTC Tattoo has a smaller display (2.8 inches, resistive, with 240 x 320 pixels) and a 3.2MP camera, but it also features HSDPA, Wi-Fi and GPS.
The price of HTC Tattoo in Australia will be of AUD 599 ($559). Users can buy personalized covers for it here.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Tattoo (Click) announced, ships in October
- HTC Hero announced for India – the country’s second Android phone
- Pink HTC Hero to be available in the UK this month
- Orange UK launching the HTC Hero tomorrow
- TattooMyHTC launched, obviously for the HTC Tattoo