It’s always weird to hear that a company is announcing that it will make an announcement, but Microsoft doesn’t have to worry too much about little things like that, since any announcement the company makes receives an incredible amount of news exposure.
This particular time, Microsoft is announcing that Windows Mobile 7 will make its grand official appearance at the MIX 2010 conference in March 2010. This shouldn’t come as much of a surprise to the most eager of WM7 fans, as the new OS was rumored to be announced in Q1, with a Q3 launch.
Complete with the confirmation of the announcement, Microsoft also gave us a sneak peek at a screenshot of Office 2010 for WinMo.
Turns out it was Microsoft Office Vice President Kurt Delbene that let the cat out of the bag. It was a little odd that the VP in charge of Office is speaking in behalf of WinMo, but we just assume they’re a pretty tight-knit bunch.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Microsoft Office 2013 for Android and iOS launching next year?
- Apple schedules iPhone OS 4.0 event for April 8
- Nokia, Microsoft sign deal to bring Office Mobile to Symbian smartphones
- AT&T HTC Liberty (Aria) shows up in device testing video
- Vodafone announces Microsoft Online Services with voice and data