T-Mobile USA has just announced a new pre-packaged contract solution called T-Mobile Complete.
T-Mobile Complete doesn’t require an annual contract agreement and allows customers to buy four phone models starting at $59.99, with the first month of data being free.
Two of the phones included by T-Mobile in the new offering are the BlackBerry Curve 8520 (available for $299.99) and the BlackBerry Pearl (available for $149.99). The other two handsets were not unveiled, but they’re probably not made buy RIM.
T-Mobile Complete should be available across the US through Best Buy and select Walmart locations.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 and Pearl 3G 9100 officially announced by AT&T
- Pelago Whrrl opens up for BlackBerry Pearl and Curve
- BlackBerry 8910 – a Curve 8900 successor?
- New BlackBerry Curve 9360 waiting to be announced, too
- AT&T Blackberry Plans Include 4 New Devices