First announced by AT&T at the beginning of October, the Pantech Impact will be available starting this Sunday (22 November).
The Impact is a weird messaging phone, featuring a “high-gloss faceplate” with haptic-enabled keys, and a full QWERTY keyboard. The handset also has two displays: a small external one and a larger internal one.
Other features include 3G, GPS, music player, AT&T HTML mobile browser, photo camera, video recording, and easy access to IM and email.
Pantech Impact will be available from AT&T in bright blue and soft pink, for $99.99 with a 2-yr contract agreement and after a $50 mail-in rebate.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Pantech Reveal now available at AT&T, $80 on contract
- Verizon announces new phones: LG Octane VN530 and Pantech Crux
- Pantech P9020 QWERTY phone for AT&T passes the FCC
- AT&T Intros Four Phones with Opera HTML Browser
- $39 Pantech C630 launched tomorrow by AT&T