Samsung has recently showcased two unannounced phones that are part of a new design line called “Diva” and obviously targeted at female customers.
Samsung S7070 is a full touchscreen phone with a 3 inch WQVGA resistive display, TouchWiz UI, 5MP autofocus camera, Bluetooth, microUSB, FM radio and MicroSD card support.
The S7070 should be launched sometime in the first quarter of 2010, for a price that’s not known at the moment.
The second new Diva phone, Samsung S5150 Olivia is a clamshell with a mirror-like case and a fancy external display.
The S5150 also features a 2.2 inch QVGA internal display and a 3MP camera. Like the S7070, Samsung S5150 Olivia should be available starting early 2010.
Via GSM Arena
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Diva S7070C and S5150 launched in China
- Samsung’s Diva phones (S7070 and S5150) will be advertised by Carmen Kass
- Samsung Diva S7070 Luxury Gold edition spotted
- Samsung Diva S7070 launched in the UK via Carphone Warehouse
- Samsung Clutch W9500 is like an upgraded Samsung Diva S7070