Nokia has just unveiled two new phones that should be available for purchase in the first quarter of 2010: Nokia 6700 slide and Nokia 7230.
With a design that’s actually quite different from the one of Nokia 6700 classic, the 6700 slide features a 2.2 inch QVGA display, Symbian UI, HSDPA and HSUPA connectivity, Bluetooth 2.1, 5MP autofocus camera, and a 2GB MicroSD card in the box.
Nokia 6700 slide will be available in no less than six color versions: pink, red, purple petrol blue, lime and aluminum. The phone’s retail price will be of €160 ($239).
The second new phone, Nokia 7230, is also a slider. Its features include a 2.4 inch QVGA display, 3G, 3.2MP camera and a 2GB memory card.
Nokia 7230 will be available in two colors (hot pink and graphite), for only €100 ($150).
A promo video that includes both phones can be watched below:
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia 6760 slide (Surge) coming to Europe for €199
- Nokia 6600i slide, the smallest 5MP Nokia slider
- Nokia 6316 slide does CDMA, should hit China soon
- Nokia C6, C3 and E5 messaging phones announced (video)
- Nokia 5230 touchscreen phone announced; costs only €149