LG Arena KM900 is one of this year’s most successful LG touchscreen phones – as of August, it’s sold in more than 1 million units – and it looks like the world’s third largest handset maker is readying a successor of it.
A so-called LG Arena Max LU9400 has recently received a Wi-Fi Interoperability Certificate, so I assume that this phone will be some sort of Arena with better features.
Maybe it will have a larger display (let’s say, 3.5 inches) and a better camera (8MP)?
Or maybe this LG Arena Max will be a smartphone? Perhaps with Android, like the GW620?
(this is the Arena KM900)
Well, the assumptions could go on and on. More concrete details when we get them.
Via Cell Passion
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Arena Max LU9400 possibly pictured, Snapdragon CPU apparently onboard
- iPhone 5 front panel allegedly pictured, suggests larger display
- Nokia 5250 leaked again, this time in a better photo
- Samsung Champ announced, might be the cheapest Samsung touchscreen phone yet
- Iron Man 2 to boost LG Arena Maxx LU9400 sales