Launched not long ago in Europe, the US and India, the Sony Ericsson Aino isn’t doing too well in the UK.
More exactly, some customers have reported issues with the phone’s touchscreen functionality.
According to Reuters, a SE spokesman said that only a small number of Aino units have issues and the company is “working as quickly as possible” to solve them.
Together with the Sony Ericsson Satio, Aino is SE’s flagship phone for this Holiday season, featuring a 240 x 432 pixels display, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, 8MP camera and the ability to remote control Sony’s Playstation 3.
The news about Aino’s issues comes shortly after the Satio was (temporarily) withdrew from Carphone Warehouse and Phones 4U, because of other software problems.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Satio, Aino and Yari launched in India
- Sony Ericsson Idou now called Satio, will ship in Q4 2009
- Sony Ericsson Aino hits the US, $599.99 unlocked
- Sony Ericsson Aino passes the FCC with AT&T 3G bands
- Sony Ericsson Aino and Yari announced – new multimedia phones