Samsung’s recently announced new mobile OS, called bada, will apparently be launched on December 8.
According to Mobile Crunch, Samsung will hold a bada press event in London on this date, when more details about the OS will be unveiled to the world.
Even so, the first Samsung bada phones will probably be available starting next year, when the South Korean company expects the new platform to have a significant role in its mobile business.
Now let’s hope that bada, presented as a “complete smartphone platform, able to run high-performance native apps, and services” will actually bring something new to the already crowded smartphone market.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung bada smartphone OS announced, will be launched in December
- New Samsung Bada phones with QWERTY keyboards coming
- Samsung planning to bring Bada OS to TVs?
- Samsung to sell 5 million Bada smartphones before the end of 2010, 330 million handsets (in total) in 2011
- Samsung to sell more than 50 million smartphones in 2011, mainly Android and Bada-based