Samsung and KT have just announced the availability of Samsung M8400 in South Korea.
First seen in mid October, the Samsung M8400 is a 3W phone, meaning that it supports WCDMA, Wi-Fi and WiBro (South Korea’s homegrown WiMax technology).
Apart from being a 3W phone, the M8400 also features Windows Mobile, a 3.7 inch WVGA AMOLED touchscreen display, 5MP camera, MicroSD card support, access to KT’s SHOW App Store, and an 800 MHz processor.
Samsung M8400 is shipping now to corporate customers and should be available for consumers starting December.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Shark S5350, S5550 and S3550 announced
- Samsung M100S is the company’s first Android 2.1 phone
- Samsung AMOLED 12M W880 – officially the world’s first 12MP camera phone with 3x optical zoom
- Samsung Wave 3, Wave M and Wave Y with Bada 2.0 announced
- Samsung B5722 and C6112 dual SIM phones show up