Self-proclaimed as the world’s first mobile adult App Store, MiKandi has just been launched for Android, with other devices coming soon (iPhone, maybe?).
MiKandi (some sort of misspelling for “my candy”?) comes with both free and paid adult applications, and a feature called KandiJar, which lets users “re-download or upgrade applications they have previously purchased in case they lost or reset their device”.
To find out more about MiKandi, visit its official website, or just type MiKandi.com in your Android phone’s browser and download the App Store.
A MiKandi video preview can be watched below:
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Apple iCloud allows users to download previously purchased apps that are no longer available
- Reuters confirms Nokia’s app store for MWC 2009
- Nokia Ovi Store officially launched, AT&T will introduce it too
- RIM’s own App Store: BlackBerry Application Storefront, ready in March 2009
- Nokia and Pepsi launch Ovi Store football channel