Samsung is no stranger to introducing various color versions for its popular phones, so I’m not surprised to find out that the Samsung Jet S8000 has been dressed in purple and called Samsung Jet Mystic Purple.
For the moment, the Jet Mystic Purple seems to be available only in Hong Kong, and there’s no word if Samsung intends to launch it elsewhere.
The phone’s price is not known, but buyers will also get a free leather name card holder (while supplies last, anyway).
The specs of Samsung Jet Mystic Purple are probably similar to the ones of the original Jet, so they should include a WVGA AMOLED touchscreen display, HSDPA connectivity, GPS, Wi-Fi, 3.5mm headset jack, 5MP camera with flash, Samsung’s new TouchWiz 2.0 UI, and an 800MHz processor.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Mystic – new E72-like smartphone leaked
- Purple Samsung Galaxy Ace launched by O2 UK
- Samsung S5050 appears in press photos
- Samsung P520 Touchscreen Card Phone
- Amethyst Purple Samsung Galaxy S III now on sale at Sprint