I’m not sure if this is funny or rather sad (or both?), but software developer Dana Hanna used his mobile phone during his wedding, just after saying “I do” to his future wife and before kissing her, to update his relationship status on Facebook, as well as to Tweet about him getting married.
So what next, marriages done exclusively on Facebook?
Anyway, Dana motivated all this by saying it’s some sort of a joke and adding:
“I have a lot of family scattered around the country and we all use Facebook a lot to keep in touch. So when Tracy and I were engaged, most of my family found out via Facebook because we updated our statuses. I surprised not only my guests, but also Tracy by pulling out my phone and posting on Facebook and Twitter from the altar during out wedding.”
There’s a video with Dana posting on Twitter and Facebook and it can be watched below:
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Join Our Facebook Community!
- INQ to release a Twitter phone before Christmas
- Acer Liquid A1 – the first Android phone with a Snapdragon CPU
- Alcatel One Touch 918 with Android Gingerbread, and dual-SIM Alcatel 318D coming soon
- MotoKey Social is officially Motorola’s Facebook phone