Opera has announced a new beta version of its Opera Mobile browser for Windows Mobile and Symbian S60, namely Opera Mobile 10 beta 2.
There are many enhancements and new features in Opera Mobile 10 beta 2, for both WinMo and S60, including: a more finger-friendly UI for touchscreen phones, download manager, Opera Link, better memory management and so on.
Some new features are for Windows Mobile only: shortcut support, the possibility of making Opera as default browser when installing it, and a fix for crash at startup.
Since this is a beta version, there are also some issues, like no support for non-touch WM handsets, and no plug-in support (for both WM and S60).
To download Opera Mobile 10 beta 2 for Windows Mobile or Symbian S60, visit Opera’s website.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Opera Mobile 10 beta 2 updated with Arabic and Hebrew language support, more
- Opera Mobile 9.7 beta announced and available for download
- Opera Mobile 10 for Windows Mobile available now
- Opera Mobile 10 launched for Symbian S60 (touch and non-touch)
- No Opera Mobile 9.5 for Symbian next week. Only WM users happy
« Symbian^3 looks mighty interesting: multi-desktops, multi-touch, NFC, HDMI, HD video, song recognition and moreLCD makers about the Nokia suit: it’s not that easy to fix prices for small LCD panels »