Nokia announced that two of its newest smartphones – 5800 Navigation Edition and E72 – have been launched in the US.
The 5800 Navigation Edition is available as of today, priced at $299 (unlocked), and you can get it online, or through various retail channels across the US. Customers who buy the 5800 Navigation Edition and activate an Ovi Store account until December 31 this year will receive a $50 Visa prepaid gift card.
Nokia 5800 Navigation Edition comes with a car kit and, more importantly, with lifetime voice-guided navigation for North America. Its other features include a 360 x 640 pixels resistive touchscreen display, GSM and HSDPA connectivity, Wi-Fi, built-in GPS, Ovi Maps, 3.5mm headset jack and a 3.2MP camera.
The E72 is the latest Eseries flagship smartphone, featuring a full QWERTY keypad, QVGA landscape display, multiple email accounts, Nokia Messaging, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3.5mm headset jack, 5MP autofocus camera, and 250MB of internal memory.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia C3 available on PAYG at AT&T. T-Mobile’s Nuron soon on pre-pay, too
- Nokia 2710 Navigation Edition announced, costs only €110
- Nokia C5-03 with Symbian^1 announced, costs €170, launches this quarter
- Nokia 5800 Navigation Edition features lifetime navigation
- Nokia C5 available in India for $175