Google announced that a new version of Google Mobile App for iPhone is now available via the Apple App Store.
One of the new things the Google Mobile App for iPhone brings is a redesigned search results display, which lets you see more results at a time, while allowing you to open web pages “from the results within the app” (ultimately leading to a faster Google search experience).
The search by voice feature has also been improved. Users can now choose their spoken language (English, Mandarin, Japanese), as well as the accent (British, Australian etc).
Another new feature of the Google Mobile App for iPhone is “Bells and Whistles” – actually a visual tweaking setting, which enables users to change the visual aspect of the app (in shades like red, heliotrope or taupe).
A direct iTunes link for downloading Google Mobile App for iPhone can be found here.
Via the Google Mobile Blog
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Google Goggles and What’s Nearby for Android launched
- Google Search for iPhone and Android enhanced with app search results
- Voice-enabled Google Mobile app for iPhone now available
- Google Maps 4.0 for BlackBerry features Google Buzz, Search by Voice, and more
- Google Search by voice available for S60, in Chinese too