The Zeppelin is actually called Motorola XT800, and it is a dual-mode phone (GSM and CDMA) with features that include: a 3.7 inch touchscreen display with 854 x 480 pixels, 3G, Wi-Fi, WAPI, HMDI port, and a 5MP camera with flash.
These details about the specs of XT800 come form the Chinese website The Third Media, where we’ve also found some photos:
The XT800 Zeppelin has also appeared at Mobile-review, alongside the Motorola MT710:
At the moment, there’s still no word on when the XT800 and MT710 will be available, but “pretty soon” is probably a good guess.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Zeppelin with Android shows up in China
- Motorola Zeppelin shows its Android UI (with MotoBlur) in Brazil
- Motorola Zeppelin is not the XT800? Might be announced at MWC
- Motorola XT701′s official website shows up, but not for long
- Motorola Sholes Tablet, Motus and Zeppelin coming soon?