HTC Legend, one of the Android smartphones that HTC is getting ready to launch in 2010, has just appeared in a new and better photo (a rendering, actually), which confirms the fact that the device looks somewhat like the HTC Hero – although it’s a tad more elegant.
Like the HTC Bravo, HTC Legend has an AMOLED touchscreen display, but it’s a bit smaller: 3.2 inch with a HVGA resolution.
The handset’s other features include: HSPA, Wi-Fi, A-GPS, digital compass, optical mouse, updated HTC People and HTC Footprints, 3.5mm headset jack, 5MP autofocus camera with flash, 512MB ROM, 256MB RAM, 600MHz processor, and a 1300 mAh battery.
HTC Legend may be released in March 2010, probably running Android 2.1. Its price is obviously not known at the moment.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Legend gets semi-official in the Netherlands (via KPN)
- HTC Legend priced on Vodafone UK, free on select contracts
- #MWC10: HTC Desire (Bravo), Legend and HD mini officially announced
- HTC Legend launched in Australia (via Vodafone / 3)
- HTC Photon to be announced as HTC HD Mini at MWC?