Vodafone’s customers in the UK will soon be able to buy the Nokia N900, as the carrier has just announced that it would offer the new Maemo smartphone on contract.
According to Vodafone’s official website, the Nokia N900 will be available starting January 2010. The carrier doesn’t mention the smartphone’s price, but it will probably offer it for free on select (read: expensive) plans.
In case you don’t know yet, the N900 features a 3.5 inch WVGA touchscreen display, full QWERTY keyboard, HSPA, GPS, Wi-Fi, 3.5mm headset jack, 5MP Carl Zeiss camera, and 32GB on on-board storage.
The N900 should also be available from O2 and Orange UK.
Via Mobile Burn
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia X6 16GB, Nokia E72 coming to Canada
- Nokia C6, C3 and E5 messaging phones announced (video)
- Nokia E5 coming to Orange UK, it’s free on select plans
- Motorola Milestone, Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 to be launched in India next week
- Dell Streak and Motorola Flipout coming to Australia in early October