Launched by Verizon on November 20 for $99.99 on contract, the BlackBerry Curve 8530 is now available from Sprint, too.
The good news (for Sprint’s customers, anyway) is that the third largest US carrier offers the Curve 8530 for only $49.99 on contract (after a $100 mail-in rebate).
Just like Verizon’s 8530, the smartphone is pretty much a CDMA version of T-Mobile’s 8520. Its features include: 2.46 inch QVGA display, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3.5mm headset jack, access to BlackBerry App World, Facebook and MySpace integration, 2MP camera, MicroSD card support and – of course – a full QWERTY keypad.
Sprint offers the BlackBerry Curve 8530 only in black for now, but a purple version should also be available sometime soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 and Motorola Flipout available at Rogers
- BlackBerry Bold 9650 coming to Sprint on May 23 for $200
- BlackBerry Curve 9380 launched by O2 UK
- LG LX290, Inferno BlackBerry Curve 8330 launched by Sprint
- BlackBerry Curve 9350 launched by US Cellular