Remember the unannounced BlackBerry Essex, first appeared in September? A Verizon-branded version of it has just been spotted in the wild, confirming the fact that the largest North America carrier will launch it sometime in the near future.
Unlike the Tour 9630, the Essex / Tour2 9650 has an optical trackpad. Other than that, its features include Wi-Fi and likely all the other things the original Tour has. The Essex 9650 will probably be launched by Sprint too, but there’s no word yet on when this may happen.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- More Blackberry Tour 2 Pics, Info on Dakota’s Camera Revealed
- Sprint launching the BlackBerry Tour on July 12 too
- Verizon’s Motorola Devour (Calgary) shows up in silver
- BlackBerry Tour 9630 announced by RIM, Verizon and Sprint will launch it soon
- BlackBerry Tour 9630 flying off the shelves