We don’t know much about the Espresso, but it’s said that it has a QWERTY keyboard, it will come with Android 2.1 on board and it might be announced at MWC 2010.
Some leaked screenshots have just appeared at HDBlog.it, showing what seems to be a new version of HTC’s Sense UI, which will be used on the Espresso – and probably on all the other new Android phones that HTC will launch next year.
As you can see in the images below, the icons now look like they belong to an iPhone rather than to an HTC smartphone:
Another novelty is the fact that the People feature can be accessed directly from the bar at the bottom.
Well, now let’s wait for some photos of the actual phone to show up.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Espresso 10 and Espresso 7 tablets coming in June?
- 18 to 20 new Android phones coming this year, says Google
- iPhone 5 doesn’t support LTE, but iPhone 6 will, says analyst
- Vertu’s cheapest Android smartphone to cost €3,000. New Nokia 8800 Legacy in the making?
- 12 new Android phones coming to AT&T this year