Orange is already selling the iPhone in the UK (as of November 10), and it looks like Vodafone is also getting ready to offer Apple’s smartphone to its British customers.
Exclusively offered by O2 in the UK for about two years, the iPhone will reach Vodafone in both the 3G and 3GS versions.
The iPhone 3G will be free with a Vodafone contract for 18 months and a data plan of at least £30. The iPhone 3GS 16GB will be free with a data plan of at least £45 per month, while the iPhone 3GS 32GB costs nothing if you’re willing to pay £75 per month.
Vodafone’s iPhone tariffs are pretty much similar to the ones of O2 and Orange. Unlike O2 and Orange, though, Vodafone will not offer the iPhone on Pay As You Go (for the beginning, at least).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Vodafone runs out of free data PAYG iPhone 4s
- Vodafone PAYG iPhone 4 to come with 12 months of free data
- Official iPhone 4 prices for T-Mobile UK unveiled
- UK: Prada Phone 3.0 by LG now up for pre-order on contract, free from £31/month, ships on January 30
- Dell Inspiron Mini 9 to be offered free by Vodafone next month