Google’s much-talked-about Nexus One Android phone has appeared in some unboxing photos, as well as in a video showing us a glimpse of its UI (which includes 3D elements).
Both the photos and the video appeared on Twitter – a guy in the UK posted them.
Made by HTC for Google, the Nexus One is certainly one of the he most interesting Android handsets ever – first of all because it’s Google’s own phone.
Surprisingly, HTC’s logo is present on the phone after all, but only on its battery.
The video preview is short, but it’s still better than nothing:
Previous reports had it that Google may sell the Nexus One as soon as January 5 2010 – but there’s nothing confirmed at this point.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Google Phone (Nexus One) appears in lots of photos
- Nexus One trademarked by Google, appears in video
- Lengthy Google Nexus One video, Nexus vs iPhone photos show up
- Google schedules Android event for January 5 while new Nexus One preview shows up
- Samsung’s Google Nexus S leaked again, shows off Android 2.3 Gingerbread