Already launched in important markets around the world (like the UK and India), the HTC HD2 will soon be released by T-Mobile USA, too – possibly as the carrier’s first smartphone to have a Snapdragon CPU at 1GHz.
The HD2 has recently appeared in a YouTube video which sows a new ROM version (2.01). There’s also a new feature of the Sense UI (which runs on top of Windows Mobile 6.5): document tabs.
While T-Mobile’s logo doesn’t appear on HD2’s case, the “stick together” image at the beginning is unmistakable and it’s an obvious sign that the smartphone will reach T-Mo USA.
Here’s the video, via HDblog.it:
There’s no word on when exactly T-Mobile plans to launch the HTC HD2 in the US, but it should happen in early 2010. With Google’s Nexus One also rumored to hit T-Mo soon, it looks like the fourth largest US carrier will have two really hot smartphones in its line-up – on both the WM and the Android fronts.
Via WM Poweruser
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia X7-00 multimedia smartphone leaked on video
- Nokia 700 with Symbian Belle coming to T-Mobile UK this month
- HTC Sensation could be launched in India as soon as May
- T-Mobile to launch the Samsung Vibrant 4G on February 23
- Samsung Armani Windows phone (B7620) video hands-on