LG has announced a new affordable phone – the LG GS200, which is currently available only in Russia, but it will probably be released in other countries soon.
The GS200 is a candybar dressed in black and red. It doesn’t have 3G connectivity, but it features an external speaker that delivers a “rich and loud” sound.
The new phone also comes with FM radio and FM recording, Music player, Bluetooth, PC synchronization, 2 inch TFT display with 176 x 220 pixels, 1.3MP photo camera, and MicroSD card support, up to 8GB.
In Russia, LG GS200 is priced at 3990 rubles (about $130), and its price should be similar in other countries.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung C5212 officially announced: under $200 dual-SIM phone
- LG A155 (with dual SIM) and LG A120 unveiled
- Good-looking Samsung S3500 announced, priced
- Cheap LG A160 candybar announced
- Philips Xenium X500 is simple and useful