While Google is getting ready to present something related to Android (most probably the Nexus One) on January 5, Motorola might also unveil two new Android devices, but a day later – on January 6 (just ahead of CES 2010).
According to Trip Chowdhry, analyst at Global Equities Research, Moto “may announce” an Android phone for AT&T and another one for Verizon.
It’s said that the AT&T-bound handset has an OLED touchscreen display, a physical keyboard, and won’t feature the MotoBlur interface – this may be the Motorola Backflip seen not long ago in some leaked photos.
The Verizon-bound Motorola phone also has an OLED display, but no physical keyboard – could it be a version of the Motorola Sholes Tablet / XT701 (pictured above)?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Motus shows up, specs included
- Motorola Sholes to hit AT&T too, Android 2.0 Eclair included
- More Motorola Sholes Tablet (XT701) photos, Android 2.1 confirmed?
- Motorola Sholes Tablet appears in leaked photos
- Motorola Tao (Sholes) live photos, Android obviously included