Motorola XT701, one of the new Android phones prepared by Moto for China, has appeared on Motorola’s official website, although only or a short period of time.
This is the address where the XT701 appeared, but, as you’ll figure out by yourself, there’s nothing to see there anymore.
Rumored to be the Chinese version of the Motorola Sholes Tablet, the XT701 features Android 2.0, a 3.7 inch WVGA touchscreen display, GSM and WCDMA connectivity, GPS, 3.5mm headset jack, 5MP camera with autofocus and flash, and MicroSD card support (up to 32GB).
Motorola XT701 will be available via China Unicom, the second largest Chinese mobile carrier, for a price that is not known.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung i899 is official in China, Android included
- Motorola Zeppelin with Android shows up in China
- Motorola announces the Backflip for Germany, launches H17txt Bluetooth headset via Verizon
- 2.5G LG Renoir KC910E headed for China
- Motorola M511 (FlipOut) launched in China