Motorola’s seriously betting on the Chinese mobile market (the largest in the world), as it’s getting ready to launch yet another high-end Android handset there, to join the Motorola XT800, Motorola MT710 and Motorola XT701.
While the three models mentioned above have 3.7 inch WVGA displays, the Shadow / Mirage apparently has a 4.3 inch WVGA one, which would make it the HTC HD2 of the Android world.
Display aside, the handset’s other (rumored) specs are really nice, too: HDMI port, 8MP camera and HD (1080p) video playback – all in a 9mm thin case.
Unfortunately, there’s only one (incomplete) rendering of the Motorola Shadow / Mirage:
As for the phone’s release date, this is a total mystery, but more details will probably appear soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Shadow specs; details on Motorola Droid 2 for Verizon
- Google Nexus Two to be the Motorola Shadow?
- Motorola Droid Shadow for Verizon found in the wild?
- Next-gen Motorola Droid (Shadow?) for Verizon leaked
- Verizon’s Motorola Shadow leaked again. Droid Incredible currently out of stock?