We’ve already heard that Verizon may launch the Palm Pre as Palm Pre Plus, and it looks like the largest US carrier could introduce the other webOS smartphone too: the Palm Pixi, also with a “Plus” added to its original name.
Although an exact release date for the two smartphones is not know at the moment, I’m guessing that Verizon won’t wait too long and will make them available in the first months of 2010.
Unsurprisingly, it’s said that the hardware specs of Pre Plus and Pixi Plus are similar to the ones of the original smartphones (launched by Sprint), so it’s not clear yet how Verizon’s handsets will be different.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Palm Pre Plus and Pixi Plus officially coming to AT&T
- #CES 2010: Verizon’s Palm Pre Plus and Pixi Plus announced; Sprint users should be jealous
- Verizon’s Palm Pre Plus and Pixi Plus now cheaper, free mobile hotspot included
- Palm Pre Plus, Pixi Plus pricing announced by Verizon
- Pixi-like Palm WebOS smartphone coming to T-Mobile USA?