While Verizon may soon introduce the Palm Pixi Plus, Sprint is apparently getting ready to release a pink version of its Pixi – which will probably be out just in time for this year’s Valentine’s Day.
The pink Palm Pixi is mentioned in Sprint’s inventory (via Engadget), but unfortunately there’s no photo of it available.
Like the original Pixi, the pink one should feature a 320 x 400 pixels capacitive touchscreen display, QWERTY keypad, GPS, 3.5mm headset jack, 2MP camera and 8GB of internal memory.
Sprint’s black Palm Pixi is currently offered for $99.99 on contract, so I assume the pink one will have the same price.
Palm will be at CES 2010 this week with something “new” – let’s hope it’s more than just a pink Pixi.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Palm Pixi to be launched in Europe and Canada too
- Sprint Palm Pixi price and release date announced: $99.99 starting November 15
- Palm Pre Plus, Pixi Plus pricing announced by Verizon
- Palm Pixi now official, comes to Sprint later this year without Wi-Fi
- GSM Palm Pixi confirmed, still not official