As you may already know, the Motorola Devour is an Android smartphone with a full QWERTY keyboard and the MotoBlur UI running on top of Android.
According to BGR, an anonymous source says that the Devour is “easier to use” that the Motorola Droid (launched by Verizon not long ago).
The features of Moto Devour include an optical trackpad, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3.5mm headset jack, 3MP camera, and a 1420 mAh battery.
We still don’t know when Verizon will announce the Motorola Devour / Calgary, but it might do it at CES – which is set to debut in three days (on January 7).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Devour with Android now available at Verizon
- Palm Pre Plus, Motorola Devour and LG VS750 to hit Verizon
- Verizon’s Motorola Calgary in live photos, MotoBlur confirmed
- Verizon’s Motorola Devour with Android and MotoBlur officially announced
- Motorola Calgary to run on Android. Motorola Rolex in the making?