Sony Ericsson Kanna is an unannounced SE smartphone that should be unveiled this year, alongside the Sony Ericsson Kurara U5i.
The Kanna looks a lot like the Kurara, but the main difference between them is that the former has a sliding QWERTY keyboard.
Like the Kurara, Sony Ericsson Kanna will run Symbian, featuring: a 3.2 inch display with 360 x 640 pixels, Wi-Fi, 3.5mm headset jack, 8.1MP autofocus camera, and 720p HD video recording.
Sony Ericsson Kanna U8i might be announced at MWC 2010 (February 15 – 18), probably together with the Kurara U5i.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Vivaz (Kurara U5) gets official earlier than planned
- Unannounced Sony Ericsson Kurara U5 gets previewed
- Sony Ericsson Rachael (X3) to be announced on November 3; SE Kurara coming soon too
- Sony Ericsson Kurara shows up in new photos, promises HD video capabilities
- Sony Ericsson Vivaz U5a approved by FCC, AT&T 3G bands included