Nokia and AT&T have announced that AT&T’s customers using select Nokia phones now have access to the Ovi Store, where they can find tons of paid and free mobile content (applications, games, music etc).
Reportedly, users will be able to buy content and conveniently pay directly on their monthly AT&T bill.
To download the Ovi Store application, visit store.ovi.com from your AT&T Nokia handset.
For the moment, the AT&T Nokia phones that have access to Ovi Store are: Nokia E71x, Nokia Surge (pictured below), Nokia 6650, Nokia 6555, Nokia 6350 and Nokia Mural. More devices will be added soon.
“Ovi Store provides consumers with mobile content and applications from some of the most recognized developers and publishers from around the world, and we are now thrilled to deliver compelling content to AT&T customers with a payment solution that simplifies access and use,” declared David Petts, Vice President and General Manager, AT&T account, Nokia.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia’s app store will debut in May as Ovi Store
- Google intros AdSense for Mobile Applications (iPhone and Android)
- Nokia Ovi Store now serves more than 1.6 million downloads per day
- Nokia Ovi Store officially launched, AT&T will introduce it too
- Nokia launches Ovi Store for the N900 (Maemo 5)