Bluetooth headset maker Bluetrek announced the upcoming availability of Bluetrek Concerto, a new headset that allows users to “enjoy voice-activated, hands-free email and texting without touching their phones.”
The Bluetrek Concerto leverages on Dial2Do’s Hands-free Assistant service, which costs $3.99 per month – you can sign up here.
The Dial2Do Hands-free Assistant service can be accessed with the touch of one button on the Bluetrek Concerto headset. After you’ve accessed it, the service lets you listen, send and reply to emails and text messages, as well as access popular Web destinations (Twitter, Google Calendar etc) – all by voice command only.
In the US, the Bluetrek Concerto headset (pictured below) will be available starting March 2010, for $89.99, coming with a 60-day free trial subscription to the Dial2Do Hands-free Assistant Pro service.
Later this year, a Dial2Do app will be available for free to Blackberry, Android, Windows Mobile and iPhone 3GS users.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Google Voice web app launched for iPhone, WebOS (video)
- Say Where to bring voice recognition to iPhone
- Nokia Messaging launched with support for Mail on Ovi and many email and IM solutions
- TiVo launches mobile web site
- BlackBerry Tour 9630 users get Push-to-Talk “Free for Life” from Verizon