Knowing this, we should expect the handsets to have 3.7 inch WVGA AMOLED touchscreen displays, 1GHz Snapdragon processors, HSPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, and 5MP autofocus cameras.
Of course, the main difference between the S8200 and Galaxy2 will be their OSs: Bada OS for the S8200, and Android for the Galaxy2.
(this is not the S8200, it’s just a rendering showing the Bada UI)
The S8200 is likely to be Samsung’s first handset based on its Bada OS, and it should cost €400 (about $575).
As for the Samsung Galaxy2, this will be a bit more expensive: €450 ($645).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Lots of Samsung bada OS screenshots leaked
- Samsung Galaxy S and Wave to be launched in India in June
- Samsung plans to sell 10 million Wave S8500 phones, offer 1,000 Bada apps this year
- Samsung Galaxy Note, Galaxy Tab 7.7 and Wave 3 coming on September 1
- Xperia X10 Mini, Samsung Galaxy S and Samsung Wave arriving at Vodafone UK