It looks like we found out the night before the big Palm CES event as to what the fuss is all about on the rumored Palm Pre Plus and Palm Pixi Plus. Everyone had been left scratching their heads for quite a while trying to figure out exactly what the term “Plus” could mean. PhoneArena got its hands on some leaked Verizon document gives away that tiny little detail.
The doc shows the specs which include 16 GB internal memory on the Pre (double the storage space from the original Pre), while the Pixi Plus will come with 8 GB internal memory AND WiFi, a huge feature the Pixi has been lacking since its launch. Sadly, however, neither phone will be able to support video recording yet.
Here’s the doc.
Now we just wait until tomorrow to see exactly how right these docs are. At least we don’t have to wait too long to find out if the rumors were true. The WiFi and extra storage space are always nice, but please, Palm, tell us there’s something else in that “plus”!
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint Palm Pixi price and release date announced: $99.99 starting November 15
- Pink Palm Pixi coming to Sprint for Valentine’s Day?
- Palm Pixi to be launched in Europe and Canada too
- Palm Pre Plus, Pixi Plus pricing announced by Verizon
- GSM Palm Pixi confirmed, still not official