Yesterday, when we first reported about the LG GT540 being unveiled at CES 2010, we didn’t have any photos of the phone.
As mentioned before, the LG GT540 is a mid-end phone that features a 240 x 400 pixels touchscreen display, HSDPA connectivity, lots of Google services, a motion UI player, DivX support, MicroSD card support, and a 3MP camera with autofocus and face tracking.
The phone runs a slightly customized Android UI, but we don’t know what version it is.
LG GT540 should be available starting April this year, for an unknown price, most probably in Europe first.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Optimus GT540 with Android now official, will be available in May
- Samsung Galaxy i899 is India’s first CDMA Android phone
- Samsung i899 is official in China, Android included
- LG P990 Star appears again, bests other Android phones in benchmark test
- DIVX on LG KU990 Viewty now official