The newest luxurious Nokia phone is called Nokia Supreme, comes from Goldstriker’s Stuart Hughes and is nothing more than an upgraded Nokia Royal – which is (also) nothing more than a blinged out Nokia 8800 Arte.
The Nokia Supreme is made out of select materials like platinum (83 grams) and it’s encrusted with roughly 1225 pink diamonds – including a “3ct single cut flawless center diamond”. The handset is housed in a chest made from granite and leather.
There will be only 3 (three) Nokia Supreme phones manufactured, each fabulously priced at £99,995.00 – about €111,940 or $159,772. I don’t think there’s any other Nokia phone out there to cost more.
So, if you have £100,000 and don’t know what to do with it, and you really need a pink-diamonded slider phone, Goldstriker’s Nokia Supreme can be bought here.
Via Luxury Launches
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Royal comes with 1160 diamonds and 8 platinum screws
- GoldStriker’s iPhone 4 History Edition has a T-Rex tooth in it. Literally
- Gresso lets you personalize luxury phones for as low as $2,200
- Nokia sees increasing role of Linux in handsets
- Luxurious Nokia Oro announced. No, it doesn’t run Windows Phone (video)