Lost in the midst of 5 million other press releases and CES-related announcements, one little piece of news happened to slip past all that to get to us, that will be of importance to many Verizon Touch Pro2 and Ozone users: Windows Mobile 6.5 is now available as an official upgrade for these handsets.
It turns out that while the unofficial ROM release for the devices were leaked out some days ago, these downloads are indeed the same build number, implying they are one and the same.
On the Touch Pro2, other upgrades include updated drivers to support some enhancements to TouchFLO 3D and adds global support for VZ Navigator.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon to release the HTC Snap as HTC Ozone
- Verizon announces the HTC Ozone; only $49.99 starting June 29
- Verizon HTC Ozone’s full specs unveiled
- LG enV 3, enV Touch and Glance officially unveiled by Verizon
- Verizon launches VZ Navigator 5.0 with Facebook integration and roadside assistance