There aren’t too many details about this at the moment, but it looks like Google’s second Nexus Android phone (perhaps named Nexus Two?) “will be for enterprise users.”
Anyway, the Android mastermind has reportedly also declared that the new Nexus phone may come with a physical keyboard – which most probably means a sliding QWERTY one.
While the Nexus One competes with the likes of iPhone and other stylish handsets, an enterprise-targeted Nexus phone will likely compete with RIM’s BlackBerry smartphones, as well as with Windows Mobile devices.
Now the question is: will Google really make an enterprise phone?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Google Nexus Two to be the Motorola Shadow?
- There might never be a Google Nexus Two, or any other new Nexus phone
- Motorola confirms it’s working on a Google phone – Nexus Two?
- Android 4.2.1 starts rolling out to Nexus devices, fixes missing December
- Vodafone Nexus One to get Froyo next week